Friday, August 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Well, I have taken a much-needed hiatus from blogging and blog reading.  A lot of life has gone on in the last few months, but the break sure felt good. :)  My husband got a new job, we bought a house, moved to another state, searched for and found a wonderful new church, and now we are starting homeschooling in two weeks.  So why exactly do I think I have time for blogging? LOL 

The answer is, I don't. But I will make time because it is important to me.  What I won't do is ignore my children in order to blog, so I definitely won't be able to post as much as I feel I need to with all the stuff swirling around in my head. :)  And speaking of my children, I won't be able to get up and be worth anything tomorrow if I don't get some sleep tonight.  Just wanted to say a quick "hello again" to anybody out there who may not have forgotten about this little blog.

We'll talk soon. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.:) It's understandable that in the midst of so many huge changes you haven't had the time to be blogging lately but I look forward to reading more of your experiences here when you have a spare moment!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! You are back!!! Looking forward to future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete